Material Management Case Studies
How a Retail Franchise Provider is managing Sales, Pricing and Inventory across different franchise outlets?
How a multiple project based Construction company is managing Purchase, Inventory and flow of materials across different projects?
Material Request Planning and Consumption Tracking across multiple branches of a Healthcare Laboratory.
Payroll Management Case Studies
Do you want to Streamline processes of your HR and Payroll Consultancy firm?
Do you want to impart Practical knowledge to candidates in your HRM and Payroll training institute through the use of IT?
How an ICSE affiliated School is managing Payroll of its employees?
Payroll Management for Large retail outlets.
Payroll management in a Food and Beverages Company
Production Planning Case Studies
How a Brush manufacturing startup streamlined Production and Inventory process to manage timely deliveries?
How a Home furnishing based manufacturing and export unit eliminated chaos to achieve JIT (just in time) inventory and customer satisfaction.
How a Liquor Manufacturing Company automated its production planning?
How a Steel Forged rolls manufacturing subsidiary of UK Streamlined its processes and Improved efficiency?
Production planning with Piece wages calculation in a Cycle Parts Manufacturing Company.
ZenTask Case Studies
Vendor Foreign Clearance
Customer Foreign Clearance
Cash and Bank
Branch Purchase Return
Branch Sale return
Child company stock
Receive From store
Send to Store
Consumption Against Internal Req.
Consumption Against Job order
Consumption Against Projects
Consumption Mobile application
Customer Creation In Booking App
Revenue group creation
Interchange Material Many To One
Material to Material transfer
Vendor Wise Material Price
Year End Closing
Material Size- Subgroup
Material Price Capping
PO smart Report
Purchase order Approval
Booking Posting in Booking App
In Out Rule
In Out Rules (Dept.)
Manual Upload Attendance
Punch Ignore Interval
Semi Automatic Attendance
Employee self service
Edit Employee Bank Detail
Employee Master Exclude CTC
Advance Rounding Off
Base Days For Overtime
Overtime base of Week off
Salary Processing and Report
Employee Provident Fund (EPF)
Employee State Insurance (ESI)
Employee Welfare Fund
Job Order Confirmation
Job Order Confirmation Report.
Material wise confirmation
Piece Rate Master
In-House Job Work
In House Job Work Type
In house activity confirmation/production
In house job work
In house jobwork issuance
Automatic BOM Job order
Bill Of Material
Job Order Hierarchical
Job order against Sale Order
Multiple Material Joborder
Service recipe creation
Out source Job work issuance
Outsource Job work issuance Return
Outsource consume/ Receive material
Outsource job work order
Outsource job work type
Vendor invoice Clearance
Group Presets (For Payroll self service utility app)
Second Level Assignment
Third Level Assignment
Zen Scale Integration
Zen Task Introduction
Zen Task Mobile app (Android)
Updated by Implementation
What is Purchase Invoice?
A Purchase Invoice is a bill you receive from your Suppliers against which you need to make the payment. Purchase Invoice is the exact opposite of your Sales Invoice. Here you accrue expenses to your Supplier. Making a Purchase Invoice is very similar to making a Purchase Order.
Purchase Invoice is a commercial document or bill presented to a buyer by a seller or service provider for payment within a stated time frame that indicates what has been purchased, in what amount and for what price. In other words a purchase invoice can be used to prove that something was bought and how much was paid for it.
Suppose that there is a company Shri sai Pvt. Ltd. that manufactures shirts need purchases raw items to produce the finished products. Different types of fabrics are bought from different vendors and every information regarding the same is easily stored on the ERP system through this feature, including vendor name, material type and price.This feature provide visibility into company spending and helps to manage payments.
Purchase invoice play is important for anyone involved in purchasing goods or services on behalf of an organisation. Purchase Invoice is sent from a purchaser to a vendor to place an order while an invoice is sent from a vendor to a purchaser to request payment for an order.
Steps to be performed to create purchase invoice
1. Go to Purchase under Material Management.
2. Click on Purchase Invoice App.
3. Click on Subscribe button.
4. After Subscribing click on app again.
5. Turn on Setting Purchase Invoice.
6. There are three different ways to create Purchase Invoice-
- Directly Purchase Invoice
- Via Purchase Order
- Via Store Receiving
7. For Direct invoicing Click on Purchase order in Transaction section.
8. Specify the Series Range by clicking on Set Series Range.
9. Following screen will appear.
10. Specify the Group > Document > Document Type and Description of the Series.
11. Click on save and continue.
12. Now enter other details about the Purchase such as Purchase type > Vendor > posting date > bill reference > etc.
13. Click on Add items.
14. Select Material > add quantity > Price as required and click on Add.
15. Click on save and continue.
16. As you can see document saved successfully.
17. For second type of process click on Purchase setting.
18. Turn on setting Enable Purchase order.
19. Click on Purchase Invoice.
20. Select Purchase order.
21. System will fetch all details from Purchase order.
22. Enter Bill reference Number and click on save and continue.
23. Invoice saved successfully.
24. For third type, via store receiving click on Purchase setting.
25. Turn on invoice via store purchase receive number.
26. Now click on Purchase Invoice.
27. Select store receive number.
28. Screen will Appear like this.
29. Click on Save and continue.
30. Click on Edit if need any changes.
31. Click on report icon to check all the saved documents.
32. Select Date and click on Search.
33. Purchase report will be opened and can be downloaded in excel.
34. Click on Print.
35. Select Date > Search > Click on Print icon.
36. Here is print of Purchase Invoice document.