Material Management Case Studies
How a Retail Franchise Provider is managing Sales, Pricing and Inventory across different franchise outlets?
How a multiple project based Construction company is managing Purchase, Inventory and flow of materials across different projects?
Material Request Planning and Consumption Tracking across multiple branches of a Healthcare Laboratory.
Payroll Management Case Studies
Do you want to Streamline processes of your HR and Payroll Consultancy firm?
Do you want to impart Practical knowledge to candidates in your HRM and Payroll training institute through the use of IT?
How an ICSE affiliated School is managing Payroll of its employees?
Payroll Management for Large retail outlets.
Payroll management in a Food and Beverages Company
Production Planning Case Studies
How a Brush manufacturing startup streamlined Production and Inventory process to manage timely deliveries?
How a Home furnishing based manufacturing and export unit eliminated chaos to achieve JIT (just in time) inventory and customer satisfaction.
How a Liquor Manufacturing Company automated its production planning?
How a Steel Forged rolls manufacturing subsidiary of UK Streamlined its processes and Improved efficiency?
Production planning with Piece wages calculation in a Cycle Parts Manufacturing Company.
ZenTask Case Studies
Vendor Foreign Clearance
Customer Foreign Clearance
Cash and Bank
Clubbed Trail Balance
Profit & Loss Account
User Action Report
Branch Purchase Return
Branch Sale return
Child company stock
Receive From store
Send to Store
Consumption Against Internal Req.
Consumption Against Job order
Consumption Against Projects
Consumption Mobile application
Customer Creation In Booking App
Revenue group creation
Interchange Material Many To One
Material to Material transfer
Vendor Wise Material Price
Year End Closing
Material Size- Subgroup
Material Price Capping
PO smart Report
Purchase order Approval
Booking Posting in Booking App
In Out Rule
In Out Rules (Dept.)
Manual Upload Attendance
Punch Ignore Interval
Semi Automatic Attendance
Employee self service
Edit Employee Bank Detail
Employee Master Exclude CTC
Advance Rounding Off
Base Days For Overtime
Overtime base of Week off
Salary Processing and Report
Employee Provident Fund (EPF)
Employee State Insurance (ESI)
Employee Welfare Fund
Job Order Confirmation
Job Order Confirmation Report.
Material wise confirmation
Piece Rate Master
In-House Job Work
In House Job Work Type
In house activity confirmation/production
In house job work
In house jobwork issuance
Automatic BOM Job order
Bill Of Material
Job Order Hierarchical
Job order against Sale Order
Multiple Material Joborder
Service recipe creation
Out source Job work issuance
Outsource Job work issuance Return
Outsource consume/ Receive material
Outsource job work order
Outsource job work type
Vendor invoice Clearance
Group Presets (For Payroll self service utility app)
Second Level Assignment
Third Level Assignment
Zen Scale Integration
Zen Task Introduction
Zen Task Mobile app (Android)
Updated by Implementation
What is Sale Invoice ?
A sales invoice, or sales bill, is an essential and common document used by all kinds of companies. Companies use sales invoices to inform customers of the amount they own in exchange for goods or services that were sold. Most sales invoices will always include information as to when payment is expected.
Sale invoice is a commercial document or bill presented between buyer and seller or service provider for payment within a stated time frame that indicates what has been sale, in what amount and for what price. In Zen scale's the feature sale invoice help to tracking created invoice and they can be used to prove that something was bought and how much was paid for it.
Suppose that there is a company Shri sai Pvt. Ltd. that manufactures shirts and they sale raw items to produce the finished products. By using our system they get help for information regarding the same is easily stored on the Zen scale's system through this feature.This feature provide visibility into company spending and helps to manage payments.
Sale invoice play is important for anyone involved in selling goods or services on behalf of an organisation. sale invoice is sent from a seller to a vendor to place an order while an invoice is sent from a vendor to a seller to request payment for an order.
Steps to be performed
Click on website
1. The page will open.
2. Click on sale, the page will open.
3. First set the document series for sale invoice.
4. The page will open fill all the mandatory and set series.
5. Click on save and continue.
6. Click on transaction sale invoice.
7. The page will open, and fill all the mandatory.
8. Select sale type and customer name.
9. Fill the date for posting and then click on add item.
10. After clicking on add item the page will open press 1 and then enter for selecting material.
11. Select the material.
12. After that add quantity and price.
13. Click on add.
14. The page will show, click on save and continue.
15. Document number saved successfully,
16. Click on edit option if we have to edit about created sale invoices then click on edit option.
17.If we have to delete as required, then click on delete.
18. Click on import option which generated through excel.
19. To see the report click on report.
20. The page will open fill all the mandatory and then click on search.
21. The report will show,
22. To get the print click on print icon.
23. The page will fill the date according to created sale invoice and select create invoice and then click on search.
24. The document will show for print and click on select print option.
25. The print type will show in select print. 1st click on canada custom invoice.
26. The print will show, it can used as required.
27. If we select GST format the print will show as given below,
28. If we select Gate pass invoices the print will show,