Material Management Case Studies
How a Retail Franchise Provider is managing Sales, Pricing and Inventory across different franchise outlets?
How a multiple project based Construction company is managing Purchase, Inventory and flow of materials across different projects?
Material Request Planning and Consumption Tracking across multiple branches of a Healthcare Laboratory.
Payroll Management Case Studies
Do you want to Streamline processes of your HR and Payroll Consultancy firm?
Do you want to impart Practical knowledge to candidates in your HRM and Payroll training institute through the use of IT?
How an ICSE affiliated School is managing Payroll of its employees?
Payroll Management for Large retail outlets.
Payroll management in a Food and Beverages Company
Production Planning Case Studies
How a Brush manufacturing startup streamlined Production and Inventory process to manage timely deliveries?
How a Home furnishing based manufacturing and export unit eliminated chaos to achieve JIT (just in time) inventory and customer satisfaction.
How a Liquor Manufacturing Company automated its production planning?
How a Steel Forged rolls manufacturing subsidiary of UK Streamlined its processes and Improved efficiency?
Production planning with Piece wages calculation in a Cycle Parts Manufacturing Company.
ZenTask Case Studies
Branch Purchase Return
Branch Sale return
Child company stock
Receive From store
Send to Store
Consumption Against Internal Req.
Consumption Against Job order
Consumption Against Projects
Consumption Mobile application
Customer Creation In Booking App
Revenue group creation
Interchange Material Many To One
Material to Material transfer
Vendor Wise Material Price
Year End Closing
Material Size- Subgroup
Material Price Capping
PO smart Report
Purchase order Approval
Booking Posting in Booking App
In Out Rule
In Out Rules (Dept.)
Manual Upload Attendance
Punch Ignore Interval
Semi Automatic Attendance
Employee self service
Edit Employee Bank Detail
Employee Master Exclude CTC
Advance Rounding Off
Base Days For Overtime
Overtime base of Week off
Salary Processing and Report
Employee Provident Fund (EPF)
Employee State Insurance (ESI)
Employee Welfare Fund
Job Order Confirmation
Job Order Confirmation Report.
Material wise confirmation
Piece Rate Master
In-House Job Work
In House Job Work Type
In house activity confirmation/production
In house job work
In house jobwork issuance
Automatic BOM Job order
Bill Of Material
Job Order Hierarchical
Job order against Sale Order
Multiple Material Joborder
Service recipe creation
Out source Job work issuance
Outsource Job work issuance Return
Outsource consume/ Receive material
Outsource job work order
Outsource job work type
Vendor invoice Clearance
Group Presets (For Payroll self service utility app)
Second Level Assignment
Third Level Assignment
Zen Scale Integration
Zen Task Introduction
Zen Task Mobile app (Android)
Updated by Implementation
What are attributes?
Material attributes means which having the similar attributes are categorized together and assigned to a material type. It is a classification of allowed material into material types based on attributes such as sub category, color, size, article etc.
When the material is created, these attributes are linked together to form the name of the material. You cannot change the name of a material in the manner that you can change the name of attributes objects. Attributes define before material creation. When we create a material,we assign them attributes on the basis of their categories and similar attributes.
Suppose that there is a company Shri sai Pvt. Ltd. is a textile company and have same items with different attributes on basis of color or size, therefore they need solution to classify materials. Configure attribute help them to created attributes as they required and assign to material as per their choice.So now its is very easy for them to manage attribute and categorized materials and manage their inventory.
Steps to be performed to create attributes
1. Go to Material under Material Management
2. Now, In app section click on product attribute app.
3. Subscribe the app.
4. Turn the setting on and then click on Go to master.
5. Click on Plus button to add category.
6. Create category as required.
Enter category code > Enter category description.
7. Click on Save and Continue.
8. Select created category.
9. Mark attributes as requited.
10. Now click on Save.
11. Put the values in columns as required shown below and click on save.
12.Go to attribute list, here you can see options on the basis of your selection in pick attribute section.
Click on sub category.
13. Now Enter Sub category code > category description as shown below image.
14. Click on save and continue.
15. Click on size to define and create size master.
16. Enter size code > Enter unit > Description as needed.
17. Click on Save and Continue.
18. Now click on composition to create master for this.
19. Enter corresponding details like Enter composition code > Enter composition description as shown below.
20. Click on Save and continue.
21. Next click on article.
22. Enter Details as shown below.
23. Click on save and continue.
24. After this click on next attribute to define and create master.
25. Fill the details such as Code and Description.
26. Click on save and continue.
27. Procedure will be the same for all attribute masters. Create and assign to items to use this feature.