Material Management Case Studies
How a Retail Franchise Provider is managing Sales, Pricing and Inventory across different franchise outlets?
How a multiple project based Construction company is managing Purchase, Inventory and flow of materials across different projects?
Material Request Planning and Consumption Tracking across multiple branches of a Healthcare Laboratory.
Payroll Management Case Studies
Do you want to Streamline processes of your HR and Payroll Consultancy firm?
Do you want to impart Practical knowledge to candidates in your HRM and Payroll training institute through the use of IT?
How an ICSE affiliated School is managing Payroll of its employees?
Payroll Management for Large retail outlets.
Payroll management in a Food and Beverages Company
Production Planning Case Studies
How a Brush manufacturing startup streamlined Production and Inventory process to manage timely deliveries?
How a Home furnishing based manufacturing and export unit eliminated chaos to achieve JIT (just in time) inventory and customer satisfaction.
How a Liquor Manufacturing Company automated its production planning?
How a Steel Forged rolls manufacturing subsidiary of UK Streamlined its processes and Improved efficiency?
Production planning with Piece wages calculation in a Cycle Parts Manufacturing Company.
ZenTask Case Studies
Vendor Foreign Clearance
Customer Foreign Clearance
Cash and Bank
Branch Purchase Return
Branch Sale return
Child company stock
Receive From store
Send to Store
Consumption Against Internal Req.
Consumption Against Job order
Consumption Against Projects
Consumption Mobile application
Customer Creation In Booking App
Revenue group creation
Interchange Material Many To One
Material to Material transfer
Vendor Wise Material Price
Year End Closing
Material Size- Subgroup
Material Price Capping
PO smart Report
Purchase order Approval
Booking Posting in Booking App
In Out Rule
In Out Rules (Dept.)
Manual Upload Attendance
Punch Ignore Interval
Semi Automatic Attendance
Employee self service
Edit Employee Bank Detail
Employee Master Exclude CTC
Advance Rounding Off
Base Days For Overtime
Overtime base of Week off
Salary Processing and Report
Employee Provident Fund (EPF)
Employee State Insurance (ESI)
Employee Welfare Fund
Job Order Confirmation
Job Order Confirmation Report.
Material wise confirmation
Piece Rate Master
In-House Job Work
In House Job Work Type
In house activity confirmation/production
In house job work
In house jobwork issuance
Automatic BOM Job order
Bill Of Material
Job Order Hierarchical
Job order against Sale Order
Multiple Material Joborder
Service recipe creation
Out source Job work issuance
Outsource Job work issuance Return
Outsource consume/ Receive material
Outsource job work order
Outsource job work type
Vendor invoice Clearance
Group Presets (For Payroll self service utility app)
Second Level Assignment
Third Level Assignment
Zen Scale Integration
Zen Task Introduction
Zen Task Mobile app (Android)
Updated by Rahul Kanda
A complete Family Garments Store
How a Pathankot based large retail outlet is managing payroll of its employees?
- The firm was formed in year of 1990 in the Prime Location, in the heart of Sujanpur in Pathankot district of Punjab
- Firm motto is to provide goods at fixed and reasonable rate to the customer, to achieve Maximum Sale with Minimum Profit and to satisfy Customer with better dealing.
Before the implementation of any Payroll store the owner of the outlet was facing many challenges, some of which are mentioned below:
- Initially, the company was processing the salary manually, getting the punch report exported from their bio metric machine in excel format with the help of a pen drive and calculating the salary. It was a time consuming task for the HR.
- Moreover, it did not provide the real time attendance status of the employees, owing to which employees used to skip bio metric punching and at the end of the month, sometimes their used to be manipulations in the report.
- It was not possible to have a track on the on field employee’s attendance, leaves, and expenses.
- Company also provided monetary help to its employees by giving them loans but the tracability of loan’s EMI was cumbersome.
- The owner also wanted to increase the efficiency with the sales executives with incentive policy on the basis of full month attendance and sales achieved, track of which was difficult with manual processing.
During our team interaction with their owner, we understood his problem that he remains busy with field work and visits store hardly 2 or 3 times a month. So he preferred, cloud based solution which he can access anytime from anywhere.
To overcome the challenges mentioned in previous section, implementation of a Cloud based Payroll solution was required which could offer following functionalities:
- Limited access could be offered to HR manager for Salary processing
- Employee master creation along with configuration of Salary approvals, Expense claim approvals, Overtime approvals, Official duty approvals etc.
- Leave policy could be configured in the system.
- Automatic attendance sync of Bio metric with the system and alerts for any manual intervention.
- An app for on field employees where could mark their attendance, location can be tracked, leaves and official duty could be applied.
- Incentives policy could be pre-configured.
- Admin (owner) could have a full control over the software.
- Settlement of loans could be done
- Analytical reports for the owner.
Hence, to attain desired the features mentioned in next section were offered to the firm.
To achieve the desired results, following applications were offered to the team:
- Employee master creation
- Access authorization
- Leave policy master creation
- Leave approval system
- Short leave (leave for 2-3 hours)
- Short leave approval
- ESS (Employee self service portal)
- Loan approval
- Advance deduction
- Expense claim (along with the attachment of bills)
- Automatic attendance synchronization with bio metric machine
- Shift creation
The access authorization feature helped owner to give limited access to the HR and he was not allowed to do any edition in the software. With the help of Zenscale, his company started to maintain employees’ records, such as basic employee details, academic proofs, address proofs, and offer letters, etc. Automatic attendance synchronization gave real time attendance preview which provided brief idea about the punctuality of the staff and stopped them to skip the punching on the bio metric machine. Owner started receiving the notifications about the absent employees on the portal and leave applications for the approval. Zenscale’s ESS portal helped the company to get the real time attendance of field employees. For instance, if field worker marks the attendance through Zenscale ESS portal then it would fetch the GPS location of the employee as well and admin can trace it easily. Through these portal employees can claim their expenses and upload the bills or other expenditure proofs to get the claim back.
In addition to this, inbuilt loan feature helped the organisation to deduct the EMI direct from the salary every month automatically and generate the loan balance report.
With the implementation of the Zenscale cloud based solution client achieved:
- Maintain the employees’ data
- Limited access to the users
- Automatic attendance without any interruption
- Error free Salary processing
- Tracking of field employees
- Zero manual intervention
- Timely salary disbursement
- Error free loans settlement
- Complete real-time tracking