Material Management Case Studies
How a Retail Franchise Provider is managing Sales, Pricing and Inventory across different franchise outlets?
How a multiple project based Construction company is managing Purchase, Inventory and flow of materials across different projects?
Material Request Planning and Consumption Tracking across multiple branches of a Healthcare Laboratory.
Payroll Management Case Studies
Do you want to Streamline processes of your HR and Payroll Consultancy firm?
Do you want to impart Practical knowledge to candidates in your HRM and Payroll training institute through the use of IT?
How an ICSE affiliated School is managing Payroll of its employees?
Payroll Management for Large retail outlets.
Payroll management in a Food and Beverages Company
Production Planning Case Studies
How a Brush manufacturing startup streamlined Production and Inventory process to manage timely deliveries?
How a Home furnishing based manufacturing and export unit eliminated chaos to achieve JIT (just in time) inventory and customer satisfaction.
How a Liquor Manufacturing Company automated its production planning?
How a Steel Forged rolls manufacturing subsidiary of UK Streamlined its processes and Improved efficiency?
Production planning with Piece wages calculation in a Cycle Parts Manufacturing Company.
ZenTask Case Studies
Branch Purchase Return
Branch Sale return
Child company stock
Receive From store
Send to Store
Consumption Against Internal Req.
Consumption Against Job order
Consumption Against Projects
Consumption Mobile application
Customer Creation In Booking App
Revenue group creation
Interchange Material Many To One
Material to Material transfer
Vendor Wise Material Price
Year End Closing
Material Size- Subgroup
Material Price Capping
PO smart Report
Purchase order Approval
Booking Posting in Booking App
In Out Rule
In Out Rules (Dept.)
Manual Upload Attendance
Punch Ignore Interval
Semi Automatic Attendance
Employee self service
Edit Employee Bank Detail
Employee Master Exclude CTC
Advance Rounding Off
Base Days For Overtime
Overtime base of Week off
Salary Processing and Report
Employee Provident Fund (EPF)
Employee State Insurance (ESI)
Employee Welfare Fund
Job Order Confirmation
Job Order Confirmation Report.
Material wise confirmation
Piece Rate Master
In-House Job Work
In House Job Work Type
In house activity confirmation/production
In house job work
In house jobwork issuance
Automatic BOM Job order
Bill Of Material
Job Order Hierarchical
Job order against Sale Order
Multiple Material Joborder
Service recipe creation
Out source Job work issuance
Outsource Job work issuance Return
Outsource consume/ Receive material
Outsource job work order
Outsource job work type
Vendor invoice Clearance
Group Presets (For Payroll self service utility app)
Second Level Assignment
Third Level Assignment
Zen Scale Integration
Zen Task Introduction
Zen Task Mobile app (Android)
Updated by Implementation
What is automatic pricing?
Automatic pricing refers to a methodology of automatically setting sales prices to optimal prices, based on MRP prices and sales channel. In particular, we consider the case in which automatic pricing is done in order to maximize the profit of an on-line marketing site.
In Zenscale Material Management, Automatic pricing is a method of sale pricing. With this feature pricing will automatically calculates on the basis of MRP and sales channel.It makes invoicing process easy and there is no need to put manual price for every transaction. It will calculate automatically.
Suppose that there is a company Shri sai Pvt. Ltd. that manufactures cars to its huge customer base. The Automatic pricing feature helps them to keep a track sale price of every single customer with sale channel. At the time of invoicing there is no need to put manual price. System automatically calculates price and discount of that particular material on the basis of masters.
Automatic pricing update the price of products in predetermined rules or master and offer competitive prices to buyers that lead to increase in sale. Make this process easy and hassle free with out any complications.
Steps to be performed for automatic pricing
1. Go to Material Management.
2. Click on Material Master.
3. Turn on material price setting.
4. Now, turn on material MRP.
5. Click on Create material.
6. Now,you can see MRP tab in Material master.
7. Add all details about the Material including material name, group, base unit of measures and description.
8. Select HSN if required.
9. Add MRP.
10. Click on save and continue.
11. Now, Go to sale pricing under sale.
12. Click on Via sale channel.
13. Enter sale channel name and rate as needed.(Based on the rate the price will be calculated)
14. Now, click on Via Material and Retail Price.
15. Enter retail price of that material and click on save and continue.
16. Now click on pricing setting.
17. Select Automatic pricing via MRP and Retail price. Click on save and continue.
18. Now go to customer.
19. Enter the Customer’s complete name and address
20. For automatic pricing need to assign sale channel to particular customer.
21. Now, Go to sale Invoice.
22. Select Customer and posting date. Click on add items.
23. Select Material and you can see pricing will automatically calculation on the basis of masters you provide such as MRP, Retail price and sale channel rate.
24. Click on Save and continue.
25. Document is saved and you check the print to view complete detail.
26. Sale Invoice print you can download it and use as required.