Material Management Case Studies
How a Retail Franchise Provider is managing Sales, Pricing and Inventory across different franchise outlets?
How a multiple project based Construction company is managing Purchase, Inventory and flow of materials across different projects?
Material Request Planning and Consumption Tracking across multiple branches of a Healthcare Laboratory.
Payroll Management Case Studies
Do you want to Streamline processes of your HR and Payroll Consultancy firm?
Do you want to impart Practical knowledge to candidates in your HRM and Payroll training institute through the use of IT?
How an ICSE affiliated School is managing Payroll of its employees?
Payroll Management for Large retail outlets.
Payroll management in a Food and Beverages Company
Production Planning Case Studies
How a Brush manufacturing startup streamlined Production and Inventory process to manage timely deliveries?
How a Home furnishing based manufacturing and export unit eliminated chaos to achieve JIT (just in time) inventory and customer satisfaction.
How a Liquor Manufacturing Company automated its production planning?
How a Steel Forged rolls manufacturing subsidiary of UK Streamlined its processes and Improved efficiency?
Production planning with Piece wages calculation in a Cycle Parts Manufacturing Company.
ZenTask Case Studies
Branch Purchase Return
Branch Sale return
Child company stock
Receive From store
Send to Store
Consumption Against Internal Req.
Consumption Against Job order
Consumption Against Projects
Consumption Mobile application
Customer Creation In Booking App
Revenue group creation
Interchange Material Many To One
Material to Material transfer
Vendor Wise Material Price
Year End Closing
Material Size- Subgroup
Material Price Capping
PO smart Report
Purchase order Approval
Booking Posting in Booking App
In Out Rule
In Out Rules (Dept.)
Manual Upload Attendance
Punch Ignore Interval
Semi Automatic Attendance
Employee self service
Edit Employee Bank Detail
Employee Master Exclude CTC
Advance Rounding Off
Base Days For Overtime
Overtime base of Week off
Salary Processing and Report
Employee Provident Fund (EPF)
Employee State Insurance (ESI)
Employee Welfare Fund
Job Order Confirmation
Job Order Confirmation Report.
Material wise confirmation
Piece Rate Master
In-House Job Work
In House Job Work Type
In house activity confirmation/production
In house job work
In house jobwork issuance
Automatic BOM Job order
Bill Of Material
Job Order Hierarchical
Job order against Sale Order
Multiple Material Joborder
Service recipe creation
Out source Job work issuance
Outsource Job work issuance Return
Outsource consume/ Receive material
Outsource job work order
Outsource job work type
Vendor invoice Clearance
Group Presets (For Payroll self service utility app)
Second Level Assignment
Third Level Assignment
Zen Scale Integration
Zen Task Introduction
Zen Task Mobile app (Android)
Updated by Implementation
What is Weekly operational planning?
An weekly Operational Plan is a highly detailed plan that provides a clear picture of how a producion plan moves, how section or department will contribute to the achievement of the organisation's goals. The operational plan maps out the day-to-day tasks required to run a business and cover.
In the process of planning, several plans are prepared to manage components of planning in organisation on weekly basis. Thus, weekly operational planing makes easier to manage and make plans for production process. It is important task to plan and to determine the objectives of the enterprise on week basis.
Suppose that there is a company Shri sai Pvt. Ltd that manufactures cars parts. There are a lot of processes involved like stitching, sewing and designing under which various tasks are assigned to the respective departments with machines. As soon the the corresponding jobs are received, the departments are required to send back a confirmation in order to validate the assignment of the jobs.The feature of weekly operational Planning gave a perfect view to the owner about the job orders created by his team. It allows them handle all fields at one place such as master creation, assignment, job order creation and planning.
The purpose of the weekly Plan is to provide organisation personnel with a clear picture of their tasks and responsibilities in line with the goals and objectives contained within the Strategic Plan. Basically, the Operational Plan is a plan for the implementation of strategies contained within the Strategic Plan for a week.It can be current week or next week depends upon needs.
Steps to be performed for weekly operational planning
1. Go to Production Planning.
2. Click on Planning.
3. Now, click on Weekly operational Planning.
4. Following screen will open. As you can see all required fields combined here such as masters > assignment > Data collection etc.
5. Here you can see all created materials.Click on add to create new material in list.
6. In BOM master you can see created BOM data. To create new click on add.
7. Similarly, Activity master shows created activities. To add new click on add button.
8. Setup master and machinery master is also listed, user can add new as they required directly from this page.
9. Now, Move forward to assignment. there is no data right now, click on add.
10. Screen will appear like this.
11. Select material > Select Activity Group as required.
12. Click on save and continue.
13. As you can see routing is assigned to this material.
14. Here is material set up data. to add new click on add button.
15. Now, Go to Data collection select week as needed.
16. Download sample.
17. Fill details as shown below.
18. Choose file as shown.
19. Click on save.
20. There are two tabs Incomplete and complete. If you data assignment is complete then data will shown in complete data tab.
21. You can see the details and click on Create job order.
22. Now you can see job order created successfully.
23. In Job order as you can see Document shown in incomplete data.
24. Click on detail symbol to check which field is uncompleted.
25. As you can see machine is not assigned to activity. Now, click on reason.
26. Following screen will Enter Required fields.
27. Select Activity.
28.Now, you can see one document moved to ready to plan.
29. Turn on if you Disallow to parallel run of setups.
30. Here is list view of created work order document.
31. next is geographical view, analysis the data with colors effect.
32. Next is planning tab, see all details like Start Date > End Date > Start time > End time > Target Quantity at one place.
33. Now, click on print.
34.Here is complete information, You can download and use as required.