Material Management Case Studies
How a Retail Franchise Provider is managing Sales, Pricing and Inventory across different franchise outlets?
How a multiple project based Construction company is managing Purchase, Inventory and flow of materials across different projects?
Material Request Planning and Consumption Tracking across multiple branches of a Healthcare Laboratory.
Payroll Management Case Studies
Do you want to Streamline processes of your HR and Payroll Consultancy firm?
Do you want to impart Practical knowledge to candidates in your HRM and Payroll training institute through the use of IT?
How an ICSE affiliated School is managing Payroll of its employees?
Payroll Management for Large retail outlets.
Payroll management in a Food and Beverages Company
Production Planning Case Studies
How a Brush manufacturing startup streamlined Production and Inventory process to manage timely deliveries?
How a Home furnishing based manufacturing and export unit eliminated chaos to achieve JIT (just in time) inventory and customer satisfaction.
How a Liquor Manufacturing Company automated its production planning?
How a Steel Forged rolls manufacturing subsidiary of UK Streamlined its processes and Improved efficiency?
Production planning with Piece wages calculation in a Cycle Parts Manufacturing Company.
ZenTask Case Studies
Branch Purchase Return
Branch Sale return
Child company stock
Receive From store
Send to Store
Consumption Against Internal Req.
Consumption Against Job order
Consumption Against Projects
Consumption Mobile application
Customer Creation In Booking App
Revenue group creation
Interchange Material Many To One
Material to Material transfer
Vendor Wise Material Price
Year End Closing
Material Size- Subgroup
Material Price Capping
PO smart Report
Purchase order Approval
Booking Posting in Booking App
In Out Rule
In Out Rules (Dept.)
Manual Upload Attendance
Punch Ignore Interval
Semi Automatic Attendance
Employee self service
Edit Employee Bank Detail
Employee Master Exclude CTC
Advance Rounding Off
Base Days For Overtime
Overtime base of Week off
Salary Processing and Report
Employee Provident Fund (EPF)
Employee State Insurance (ESI)
Employee Welfare Fund
Job Order Confirmation
Job Order Confirmation Report.
Material wise confirmation
Piece Rate Master
In-House Job Work
In House Job Work Type
In house activity confirmation/production
In house job work
In house jobwork issuance
Automatic BOM Job order
Bill Of Material
Job Order Hierarchical
Job order against Sale Order
Multiple Material Joborder
Service recipe creation
Out source Job work issuance
Outsource Job work issuance Return
Outsource consume/ Receive material
Outsource job work order
Outsource job work type
Vendor invoice Clearance
Group Presets (For Payroll self service utility app)
Second Level Assignment
Third Level Assignment
Zen Scale Integration
Zen Task Introduction
Zen Task Mobile app (Android)
Updated by Rahul Kanda
A Health care Laboratory with Multiple branches across State
How a Goa based Laboratory is managing Consumption and requirements across its multiple branches with the help of a Cloud based Centralized tool?
About the Client
The company is home grown health care company which started with the goal of providing precision and affordable healthcare solutions. Company is best provider of diagnostic solutions by ensuring quality standards. It was the first company to introduce the fully computerized instruments in Goa.
The instruments are computerized and interfaced thus providing accurate and quick reporting.
Company has 3 set-ups in Goa at Mapusa, Panjim, and Porvorim. They have employed the best laboratory technical staff and doctors who are experienced in various fields of microbiology and pathology diagnostics.
During the interaction with the owner of the company, we analyzed the following improvements that could be made in the process to make it easier for them:
- As they had three different locations, stock-keeping was a important activity and it was difficult to have exact figure of inventory he has in each location.
- The usage of Microsoft excel did not provided them with real time inventory and consumption reports at each location.
- As company does not involve in any sales, they purchase material and transfer it to different locations, and consume it. For example, company purchased dengue test kit and as a laboratory they consume the kit location wise.
- They wanted a multi-user and cloud based solution for the real time inventory.
- He required an option where his team could raise the request for the material they require and once he approved the request only then system should allow them to create the purchase order.
To overcome from the challenges our team decided to come up with following approach which could help in following benefits:
- To shift the process to a cloud based solution where each laboratory could be treated as a separate storage location and further location wise access could be given to the users.
- To illustrate, company has three locations namely, x, y, z and with the help of location wise access X location’s user can only raise the material request for himself. Also, same user can able to check particular assigned location’s stock.
- Admin (owner) could have full control of the software.
- Analytic reports for the owner where he could have the brief preview of the inventory and consumption of different locations.
To achieve the desired results, following applications were offered to the team:
- Material Creation
- Vendor creation
- Vendor wise pricing and material assignment
- Access authorization
- Inventory reports
- Assign re-order level and safety stock level
- Analytics reports(material, inventory, purchase, vendor wise pricing)
- Multiple location creation
Following results were achieved post the implementation of above mentioned features:
- Purchase request became easier and owner started getting approval requests for making the purchase orders.
- Admin can fix the vendor wise pricing that helped company to raise error free PO.
- Full control on inventory and its prices
- Admin started getting collective report of inventory, purchase, & inventory from all locations on his portal.
- Company can create multi-locations.
- Analytical reports gave audit team a remote tool to calculate the inventory.
With the implementation of the Zenscale cloud based solution, reach ability of every report related to inventory, purchase & consumption became single click job for admin.
Moreover, every location has their own access and they can create multi users.
Also, client achieved real time tracking of inventory, maintain multi locations, centralized pricing for purchase, restrict users to manipulate the reports, pricing or material data.