Material Management Case Studies
How a Retail Franchise Provider is managing Sales, Pricing and Inventory across different franchise outlets?
How a multiple project based Construction company is managing Purchase, Inventory and flow of materials across different projects?
Material Request Planning and Consumption Tracking across multiple branches of a Healthcare Laboratory.
Payroll Management Case Studies
Do you want to Streamline processes of your HR and Payroll Consultancy firm?
Do you want to impart Practical knowledge to candidates in your HRM and Payroll training institute through the use of IT?
How an ICSE affiliated School is managing Payroll of its employees?
Payroll Management for Large retail outlets.
Payroll management in a Food and Beverages Company
Production Planning Case Studies
How a Brush manufacturing startup streamlined Production and Inventory process to manage timely deliveries?
How a Home furnishing based manufacturing and export unit eliminated chaos to achieve JIT (just in time) inventory and customer satisfaction.
How a Liquor Manufacturing Company automated its production planning?
How a Steel Forged rolls manufacturing subsidiary of UK Streamlined its processes and Improved efficiency?
Production planning with Piece wages calculation in a Cycle Parts Manufacturing Company.
ZenTask Case Studies
Vendor Foreign Clearance
Customer Foreign Clearance
Cash and Bank
Clubbed Trail Balance
Profit & Loss Account
User Action Report
Branch Purchase Return
Branch Sale return
Child company stock
Receive From store
Send to Store
Consumption Against Internal Req.
Consumption Against Job order
Consumption Against Projects
Consumption Mobile application
Customer Creation In Booking App
Revenue group creation
Interchange Material Many To One
Material to Material transfer
Vendor Wise Material Price
Year End Closing
Material Size- Subgroup
Material Price Capping
PO smart Report
Purchase order Approval
Booking Posting in Booking App
In Out Rule
In Out Rules (Dept.)
Manual Upload Attendance
Punch Ignore Interval
Semi Automatic Attendance
Employee self service
Edit Employee Bank Detail
Employee Master Exclude CTC
Advance Rounding Off
Base Days For Overtime
Overtime base of Week off
Salary Processing and Report
Employee Provident Fund (EPF)
Employee State Insurance (ESI)
Employee Welfare Fund
Job Order Confirmation
Job Order Confirmation Report.
Material wise confirmation
Piece Rate Master
In-House Job Work
In House Job Work Type
In house activity confirmation/production
In house job work
In house jobwork issuance
Automatic BOM Job order
Bill Of Material
Job Order Hierarchical
Job order against Sale Order
Multiple Material Joborder
Service recipe creation
Out source Job work issuance
Outsource Job work issuance Return
Outsource consume/ Receive material
Outsource job work order
Outsource job work type
Vendor invoice Clearance
Group Presets (For Payroll self service utility app)
Second Level Assignment
Third Level Assignment
Zen Scale Integration
Zen Task Introduction
Zen Task Mobile app (Android)
Updated by Rahul Kanda
A Brush Manufacturing Startup
Goregaon East, Mumbai, India
How Brush manufacturing start-up based out in Mumbai was able to overcome the challenges faced for raw material inventory management and Production process tracking to ensure timely deliveries?
About the company
A Mumbai based brush manufacturing company, which started their business in early 2019 is engaged in manufacturing all type of brushes, such as hair brush, bottle cleaning brush, shaving brush etc. Company has two separate manufacturing units, one manufactures the handles of the brushes and other unit manufacture the fiber.
During our first interaction with their company’s manager, we analyzed the following challenges:
- The team was incapable to track the raw material inventory from the inward to consumption against the manufacturing process.
- It was arduous for the company to trace the inventory they require to complete the particular sale order.
- In addition to this, the difficulties escalated whenever they needed to provide the time frame to the clients for the delivery which resulted in client’s discontentment.
- Moreover, purchase management was also a concern because the company was not following any procedure for purchasing the material.
As per the discussion, manager of the company shared his wish list for the purchase management, such as indent creation, purchase order, & purchase invoice. Similarly, with sales part in which they required to interlink the sale order with production process so that they can have the brief idea about the stock they required to complete particular sale order.
Further, company has two different branches for the component manufacturing. Manager required a single platform to manage both the branches.
As the company was a new startup, we offered them a bunch of selected features, such as purchase management (purchase request, purchase order, purchase invoice), sale management (sale order and sale invoice), consumption (Job order wise consumption), job order process, & confirmation to get the finish good in the inventory.
With the above mentioned features, trace ability of inventory became easy for the company and confirmations of the processes became single click operation.
Owing to this, their team was able to complete the processes gracefully. It resulted in overcoming the challenges after the implementation of Material management and Production planning system.
To achieve the desired results, following applications were offered to the team:
- Material Creation
- Purchase order and invoice
- Sale order and invoice
- Inventory reports
- Job order creation
- Job order’s linking with sale order
- BOM creation
- Activities/process creation
- Piece wages
- Access authorization
- Branch Management
Following results were achieved post the implementation of above mentioned modules:
- The job order creation against sale order gave a brief report about the inventory they required completing the particular sale order.
- Hence, it accelerated the production process as well as resulted in heightened efficiency in handling orders.
- For instance, let’s suppose if company receives a sale order for hair brushes. Firstly, they would create the job order against that particular sale order in the system. Then, system would generate the component required report which requires completing the sales order.
- Branch management feature helped company to transfer material among each other and kept the record for the same.
- Moreover, both branches have their own production lines and have different users to take care the accounts.
- From the admin point of view, it became easy for him to check the inventory status and production status from single platform.
With the implementation of the Zenscale cloud based solution client achieved:
- Real time based inventory report
- Maintain the purchases
- Tracking of production process
- JIT inventory
- Start creating indent on the basis of sale order requirement
- Activity wise confirmation reports
- Easy access to second unit