Material Management Case Studies
How a Retail Franchise Provider is managing Sales, Pricing and Inventory across different franchise outlets?
How a multiple project based Construction company is managing Purchase, Inventory and flow of materials across different projects?
Material Request Planning and Consumption Tracking across multiple branches of a Healthcare Laboratory.
Payroll Management Case Studies
Do you want to Streamline processes of your HR and Payroll Consultancy firm?
Do you want to impart Practical knowledge to candidates in your HRM and Payroll training institute through the use of IT?
How an ICSE affiliated School is managing Payroll of its employees?
Payroll Management for Large retail outlets.
Payroll management in a Food and Beverages Company
Production Planning Case Studies
How a Brush manufacturing startup streamlined Production and Inventory process to manage timely deliveries?
How a Home furnishing based manufacturing and export unit eliminated chaos to achieve JIT (just in time) inventory and customer satisfaction.
How a Liquor Manufacturing Company automated its production planning?
How a Steel Forged rolls manufacturing subsidiary of UK Streamlined its processes and Improved efficiency?
Production planning with Piece wages calculation in a Cycle Parts Manufacturing Company.
ZenTask Case Studies
Vendor Foreign Clearance
Customer Foreign Clearance
Cash and Bank
Clubbed Trail Balance
Profit & Loss Account
User Action Report
Branch Purchase Return
Branch Sale return
Child company stock
Receive From store
Send to Store
Consumption Against Internal Req.
Consumption Against Job order
Consumption Against Projects
Consumption Mobile application
Customer Creation In Booking App
Revenue group creation
Interchange Material Many To One
Material to Material transfer
Vendor Wise Material Price
Year End Closing
Material Size- Subgroup
Material Price Capping
PO smart Report
Purchase order Approval
Booking Posting in Booking App
In Out Rule
In Out Rules (Dept.)
Manual Upload Attendance
Punch Ignore Interval
Semi Automatic Attendance
Employee self service
Edit Employee Bank Detail
Employee Master Exclude CTC
Advance Rounding Off
Base Days For Overtime
Overtime base of Week off
Salary Processing and Report
Employee Provident Fund (EPF)
Employee State Insurance (ESI)
Employee Welfare Fund
Job Order Confirmation
Job Order Confirmation Report.
Material wise confirmation
Piece Rate Master
In-House Job Work
In House Job Work Type
In house activity confirmation/production
In house job work
In house jobwork issuance
Automatic BOM Job order
Bill Of Material
Job Order Hierarchical
Job order against Sale Order
Multiple Material Joborder
Service recipe creation
Out source Job work issuance
Outsource Job work issuance Return
Outsource consume/ Receive material
Outsource job work order
Outsource job work type
Vendor invoice Clearance
Group Presets (For Payroll self service utility app)
Second Level Assignment
Third Level Assignment
Zen Scale Integration
Zen Task Introduction
Zen Task Mobile app (Android)
Updated by Implementation
What is shift ?
Shift is a fixed time-period that employees must work for an agreed daily wage. In Payroll, you can define shift timings, break hours, and shift information. Creating shift in Payroll requires employee master creation.
Shift is a master which is using for defining an employee working period in a day and HR easily manage the working period of employees . if an employee working in different timings in a month then HR can easily assign the shifts according to working period of employees and reports can easily track the working time of employees.
A shift is a period of time, typically expressed in hours, that is used to build workday patterns. Workday patterns are used to build schedules. You should model only the dates you need because you can always extend the end date. This allows for smaller volumes of initial data and Improved performance. There are multiple types of shifts you can create. The following scenarios illustrate each type of cases which are highly helpful for HR.
1.Managing Time Shifts- User can create no. of shifts according to work timings for managing shift timings.
Next month you are adding a second shift for your manufacturing operations. This new shift will start just after your regular first shift. You can create a time shift that starts at 4:00 p.m. and ends at 12:00 a.m. There are restrictions in updating existing shifts and patterns. Shifts and patterns cannot be updated if the change affects a schedule, that is they are associated to a schedule. If a shift is created but not assigned to a pattern (or assigned to a pattern but the pattern is not assigned to a schedule) it can be updated. If a pattern is created and not assigned to a schedule it can be updated.
2. Managing Time Shifts with Punch Details – With the help of defining lunch break while shift creation user can map shift timings with punch details.
Your division has decided that the employees in the office must clock in and out for lunch starting next week. All employees will take the same lunch hour. Add punch shift details to the existing shift so that employees punch in at 8:00 a.m.; they punch out for lunch from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.; they punch back in at 12:30 p.m.; and they punch out for the day at 5:00 p.m.
3. Managing Time Shifts with Flexible Details- With the help of flexible app user can create flexible-timing shift for contractors.
Amar is a contractor who is starting work in your department next week. His hours will be flexible, so you need to create a new time shift with flexible details that he can use to record his time. He will have a flexible start time from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. and a flexible end time from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. His core work hours will be from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
4.Managing Duration Shifts – With the help of Shift interval user manage the duration of shifts.
One of the divisions in your organization does not use fixed start and end times for its daily shifts; the division only records the total duration of the shift and indicates if resources are available or not during that time. All of the employees in the division are available for 24 hours straight, and then they are not available for the next 24 hours. You should create a duration shift that indicates that resources are available for 24 hours, and create a second duration shift that indicates that resources are not available for 24 hours.
5. Managing Elapsed Shifts – With the help of in/out rules HR fix the early coming/early going and late coming / late going rules and set the elapsed shifts.
The employees in the Human Resources department all work 8 hours a day, but the start and end times vary by employee. Some employees start at early as 6:00 a.m., while others don't start until 9:00 a.m. Create an elapsed shift with a duration of 8 hours, where all employees are assumed to be available for the number of hours in the shift at any time during the day.
Steps to be performed to create a Shift –
1. Open Shift Folder
2. Click on Shift creation
3. Input Shift ID
4. Add Shift Description
5. Add Shift Start Time
6. Add Shift End Time
7. Add Break Start Time if required
8. Add Break End Time if required
9. Click on Save and Continue
While Shift creation in Zenscale user can use below settings for following company policies in employees shift.
- Flexible Shift – Flexible Shift is a flexible hours schedule that allows workers to alter workday start and finish times.
- Core Timings - Period when every employee must be present in his or her office or work station.
- Cut Off Timings - The shift cut offs are basically time limits within which a punch is valid.
- Multiple Shifts - The practice typically sees the day divided into shifts, set periods of time during which different groups of workers perform their duties. The term "shift work" includes both long-term night shifts and work schedules in which employees change or rotate shifts.
- Shift Interval – Shift interval can provide maximum interval between two shifts. This gives flexibility to HR managers in creating and managing shift rosters.
- Salary Calculation by day – Salary calculating by day count minimum and maximum number of hours which can calculating on daily basis for pay.
- Break Deduction in base hour – With the help of this app HR enables to access data regarding the deductions to be made from an employee's account with respect to the base hours worked.
- Shift wise maximum interval – With the help of this setting user can allow to fix the individual interval for every shift.
- Break Deduction In Week Off And Holidays From Working Hours – This APP helping to calculating the break deduction while working in holiday and week off by worker.
- Shift Wise OT Hours – With the help of this setting user can set the maximum hours for Over time in particular shift.
- Automatic Break Deduction – With the help of this setting user can fix the break deduction which can automatically deduct from the each shift accordingly.