Material Management Case Studies
How a Retail Franchise Provider is managing Sales, Pricing and Inventory across different franchise outlets?
How a multiple project based Construction company is managing Purchase, Inventory and flow of materials across different projects?
Material Request Planning and Consumption Tracking across multiple branches of a Healthcare Laboratory.
Payroll Management Case Studies
Do you want to Streamline processes of your HR and Payroll Consultancy firm?
Do you want to impart Practical knowledge to candidates in your HRM and Payroll training institute through the use of IT?
How an ICSE affiliated School is managing Payroll of its employees?
Payroll Management for Large retail outlets.
Payroll management in a Food and Beverages Company
Production Planning Case Studies
How a Brush manufacturing startup streamlined Production and Inventory process to manage timely deliveries?
How a Home furnishing based manufacturing and export unit eliminated chaos to achieve JIT (just in time) inventory and customer satisfaction.
How a Liquor Manufacturing Company automated its production planning?
How a Steel Forged rolls manufacturing subsidiary of UK Streamlined its processes and Improved efficiency?
Production planning with Piece wages calculation in a Cycle Parts Manufacturing Company.
ZenTask Case Studies
Branch Purchase Return
Branch Sale return
Child company stock
Receive From store
Send to Store
Consumption Against Internal Req.
Consumption Against Job order
Consumption Against Projects
Consumption Mobile application
Customer Creation In Booking App
Revenue group creation
Interchange Material Many To One
Material to Material transfer
Vendor Wise Material Price
Year End Closing
Material Size- Subgroup
Material Price Capping
PO smart Report
Purchase order Approval
Booking Posting in Booking App
In Out Rule
In Out Rules (Dept.)
Manual Upload Attendance
Punch Ignore Interval
Semi Automatic Attendance
Employee self service
Edit Employee Bank Detail
Employee Master Exclude CTC
Advance Rounding Off
Base Days For Overtime
Overtime base of Week off
Salary Processing and Report
Employee Provident Fund (EPF)
Employee State Insurance (ESI)
Employee Welfare Fund
Job Order Confirmation
Job Order Confirmation Report.
Material wise confirmation
Piece Rate Master
In-House Job Work
In House Job Work Type
In house activity confirmation/production
In house job work
In house jobwork issuance
Automatic BOM Job order
Bill Of Material
Job Order Hierarchical
Job order against Sale Order
Multiple Material Joborder
Service recipe creation
Out source Job work issuance
Outsource Job work issuance Return
Outsource consume/ Receive material
Outsource job work order
Outsource job work type
Vendor invoice Clearance
Group Presets (For Payroll self service utility app)
Second Level Assignment
Third Level Assignment
Zen Scale Integration
Zen Task Introduction
Zen Task Mobile app (Android)
Updated by Rahul Kanda
A ICSE affiliated School
Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
How a Varanasi based school is managing payroll of its staff present at its two different branches at a single location?
About the Client
The Varanasi based school was established in 1998 and has spread its wings in two different suburbs of the city namely Shivpur and Harahua.
With a huge experience at various schools for nearly 15 years owner of the school set-up the small school to impart top quality primary education to children.
Each school have 40 staff members that include 25 teachers and 15 other members.
Before implement the payroll software in the school , owner of the school discussed various challenges with us, some of them are mentioned below:
- At the first interaction with the owner, he discussed about the difficulties he was facing while processing the salary of two different school’s staff. He manage the salary process through excel and it was time consuming task.He required a single platform to manage both of the schools.
- Salary processing was Decentralized.
- He required a software which can sync with bio metric machine easily so that he do not have export data from bio metric machine through external drives. In his wish list, he said I want to make salary process automatic and I could access the software anytime from anywhere.
- Moreover, real time attendance status for late comers and leave management was the concern for the owner because it became difficult for him to manage if any teacher here was absent or on a leave.
- Required a leave policy plan where he could fix the number of leaves allowed in a month. Moreover, short breaks (2 or 3 hours break from work) was the pain where staff members ask short leave for their personal work which was difficult to manage manually.
To overcome from the mentioned challenges, Zenscale implemented the following features from the payroll software
- Allow user to track both of the school from one log in ID by creating the schools account in different categories.
- Employee master creation along with configuration of Salary, Overtime setting, Official duty, Incentive policy etc
- Leave and short leave policy could be configured in the system
- Automatic attendance sync of Bio metric with the system and alerts for any manual intervention
- Attendance based incentives policy could be pre-configured
- Multiple user creation and admin (owner) could have a full control over the software
- Analytical reports for the owner.
To achieve the desired results, following applications were offered to the team:
- Employee master creation
- Shift creation
- Multi user creation
- Leave policy master creation
- Short leave policies
- Limited access
- Late coming policies
- Loan management
- Advance deduction
- Overtime settings
- Automatic attendance synchronization with bio-metric machine
Following results were achieved post the implementation of above mentioned modules:
- The easy access of the software helped users to complete the salary process from anywhere anytime; similarly, owner can export all the reports by single click. Further, the following result was achieved after the implementation:
- Owner set up polices for the late comers and absents which helped them maintain the discipline in the school
- Real time status of daily basis attendance helped school to maintain absent teachers’ classes
- Also, With the help of Zenscale, the school started to maintain employees’ records, such as basic employee details, academic proofs, address proofs, and offer letters, etc.
- Full month attendance incentive policy boosted employees to work every day.
- Loan management feature brief owner about employees dues
- Salary process became single click job and they started sending payslip via email through the software which saved lots of paper as well.
With the implementation of Zenscale cloud based solution client achieved:
- Centralization of Staff’s data
- Automatic attendance without any manual intervention
- Error free Salary processing
- Email the pay slip to all employees with sing click
- Zero manual intervention
- Enforcement of Discipline
- Timely salary disbursement