Material Management Case Studies
How a Retail Franchise Provider is managing Sales, Pricing and Inventory across different franchise outlets?
How a multiple project based Construction company is managing Purchase, Inventory and flow of materials across different projects?
Material Request Planning and Consumption Tracking across multiple branches of a Healthcare Laboratory.
Payroll Management Case Studies
Do you want to Streamline processes of your HR and Payroll Consultancy firm?
Do you want to impart Practical knowledge to candidates in your HRM and Payroll training institute through the use of IT?
How an ICSE affiliated School is managing Payroll of its employees?
Payroll Management for Large retail outlets.
Payroll management in a Food and Beverages Company
Production Planning Case Studies
How a Brush manufacturing startup streamlined Production and Inventory process to manage timely deliveries?
How a Home furnishing based manufacturing and export unit eliminated chaos to achieve JIT (just in time) inventory and customer satisfaction.
How a Liquor Manufacturing Company automated its production planning?
How a Steel Forged rolls manufacturing subsidiary of UK Streamlined its processes and Improved efficiency?
Production planning with Piece wages calculation in a Cycle Parts Manufacturing Company.
ZenTask Case Studies
Branch Purchase Return
Branch Sale return
Child company stock
Receive From store
Send to Store
Consumption Against Internal Req.
Consumption Against Job order
Consumption Against Projects
Consumption Mobile application
Customer Creation In Booking App
Revenue group creation
Interchange Material Many To One
Material to Material transfer
Vendor Wise Material Price
Year End Closing
Material Size- Subgroup
Material Price Capping
PO smart Report
Purchase order Approval
Booking Posting in Booking App
In Out Rule
In Out Rules (Dept.)
Manual Upload Attendance
Punch Ignore Interval
Semi Automatic Attendance
Employee self service
Edit Employee Bank Detail
Employee Master Exclude CTC
Advance Rounding Off
Base Days For Overtime
Overtime base of Week off
Salary Processing and Report
Employee Provident Fund (EPF)
Employee State Insurance (ESI)
Employee Welfare Fund
Job Order Confirmation
Job Order Confirmation Report.
Material wise confirmation
Piece Rate Master
In-House Job Work
In House Job Work Type
In house activity confirmation/production
In house job work
In house jobwork issuance
Automatic BOM Job order
Bill Of Material
Job Order Hierarchical
Job order against Sale Order
Multiple Material Joborder
Service recipe creation
Out source Job work issuance
Outsource Job work issuance Return
Outsource consume/ Receive material
Outsource job work order
Outsource job work type
Vendor invoice Clearance
Group Presets (For Payroll self service utility app)
Second Level Assignment
Third Level Assignment
Zen Scale Integration
Zen Task Introduction
Zen Task Mobile app (Android)
Updated by Implementation
What is Branch Sale?
Branch sale is a sale transaction between child company to parent company in which the parent company sell the material to their branch/child company.
This feature of our zen-scale system enables the management to keep a track of the movement of resources (goods) from one branch or company to another. This thus provides to the company with viewing way on the movement of goods.
In zen-scale system the feature help for the position that will continually assist the credit union in delivering its coaching to meet branch and individual sale goals.
Suppose that there is a company Parveen Steel Pvt. Ltd. that produces a finished product with the help of 3 input materials i.e. shirt, sari and jeans.All this Material are produced at 3 different factory.These materials from all factories are then sale to the main distribution center where they are assembled.As it was difficult for them to maintain the record manually they have decided to implement as ERP solution.
Thus,as the company joined with Zen-scale system they implemented with feature Branch sale that the company able to keep an efficient view on this process by keeping track of all sent and received products. Branch Sales feature helps them to keep a track of every single customer with crucial background details.
Steps to be performed
Click on website
1.The page will open
2. Click on Branch management.
3. Then click on the app branch management.
4. The page will open,on the setting of transfer location and branch sale.
5.After that click on the master create branch location.
6. The page will open and fill all the mandatory fields.
7. After Click on setting, select the customer name if needed.
8. Click on save and continue.
8.It show that location saved successfully,
9. We can edit location also by using option which is highlight in below page.
10. To see report click on option report.
11. The report will show,
12. Set the series for Branch sale ,for that click on document series.
13. Select all the option according selected module.
14. It will show record successfully,
15. Then click on Branch sale.
16. The page will show, click on add item.
17. Select the material by searching material name and then press enter. Also add quantity and price and then click on add.
18. Then click on save and continue.
19. It will show, if we want to print the document , then click on "yes, print it".
20. After that it will show the sales print based on the selected Print layout.
21. If you want to delete or edit the saved document click on the icon shown below.
22. Click on report icon to check the saved documents.
23. You can verify and download the report in excel as well.
24. To get the print click on Print icon.
25. Select the created branch sale.
26. Click on action to get print.
27. If we click on delivery note the print will show,
28. If we click on GST , the GST invoice will be show.