Material Management Case Studies
How a Retail Franchise Provider is managing Sales, Pricing and Inventory across different franchise outlets?
How a multiple project based Construction company is managing Purchase, Inventory and flow of materials across different projects?
Material Request Planning and Consumption Tracking across multiple branches of a Healthcare Laboratory.
Payroll Management Case Studies
Do you want to Streamline processes of your HR and Payroll Consultancy firm?
Do you want to impart Practical knowledge to candidates in your HRM and Payroll training institute through the use of IT?
How an ICSE affiliated School is managing Payroll of its employees?
Payroll Management for Large retail outlets.
Payroll management in a Food and Beverages Company
Production Planning Case Studies
How a Brush manufacturing startup streamlined Production and Inventory process to manage timely deliveries?
How a Home furnishing based manufacturing and export unit eliminated chaos to achieve JIT (just in time) inventory and customer satisfaction.
How a Liquor Manufacturing Company automated its production planning?
How a Steel Forged rolls manufacturing subsidiary of UK Streamlined its processes and Improved efficiency?
Production planning with Piece wages calculation in a Cycle Parts Manufacturing Company.
ZenTask Case Studies
Branch Purchase Return
Branch Sale return
Child company stock
Receive From store
Send to Store
Consumption Against Internal Req.
Consumption Against Job order
Consumption Against Projects
Consumption Mobile application
Customer Creation In Booking App
Revenue group creation
Interchange Material Many To One
Material to Material transfer
Vendor Wise Material Price
Year End Closing
Material Size- Subgroup
Material Price Capping
PO smart Report
Purchase order Approval
Booking Posting in Booking App
In Out Rule
In Out Rules (Dept.)
Manual Upload Attendance
Punch Ignore Interval
Semi Automatic Attendance
Employee self service
Edit Employee Bank Detail
Employee Master Exclude CTC
Advance Rounding Off
Base Days For Overtime
Overtime base of Week off
Salary Processing and Report
Employee Provident Fund (EPF)
Employee State Insurance (ESI)
Employee Welfare Fund
Job Order Confirmation
Job Order Confirmation Report.
Material wise confirmation
Piece Rate Master
In-House Job Work
In House Job Work Type
In house activity confirmation/production
In house job work
In house jobwork issuance
Automatic BOM Job order
Bill Of Material
Job Order Hierarchical
Job order against Sale Order
Multiple Material Joborder
Service recipe creation
Out source Job work issuance
Outsource Job work issuance Return
Outsource consume/ Receive material
Outsource job work order
Outsource job work type
Vendor invoice Clearance
Group Presets (For Payroll self service utility app)
Second Level Assignment
Third Level Assignment
Zen Scale Integration
Zen Task Introduction
Zen Task Mobile app (Android)
Updated by Rahul Kanda
A Liquor Manufacturing Company
How a Mumbai based Liquor manufacturing was able to Automate Production planning and Inventory management?
About the Client
It was in 1974, when the distillery was set up at its current location in Dahanu, a quaint coastal town in Maharashtra.
As years passed, company evolved, embraced modernization and the latest technologies in the production of their bottled spirits.
What stayed unchanged was the passion towards crafting world-class spirits.
During the initial interaction with the purchase manager of the company, he described about the problem that they were facing regarding inventory management and production control:
- Company was struggling to maintain the inventory of bottles and the inventory of the raw component to manufacture the bottles, such as a lids, labels etc. Moreover, the production was suffering at the end and it was hard for them to track production status on real time basis.
- Before the company could implement any cloud based solution to manage routine transactions , it was using Microsoft excel to maintain the routine consumables inventory and for the production,they had read-o-meter on every machine to calculate the production, records of which were maintained manually.
- Excel did not provide real time preview of the inventory and for production status, they used to download the report manually everyday. With manual data entry, his team always came across the errors. Also, management did not have any tracability of production on real time basis.
- In addition to this, they required a software which can sync with the read-o-meter data file and could give instant report of the inventory transaction.
- Further, multiple users in the software was the concern because they had different departments to mange the different transactions. Company’s wish was to have approval system on purchase request and purchase order.
The company was struggling to maintain the track of inventory and production and after couple of demos with them, Zenscale decided to provide them some advance features.
We offered add-ons of purchase management which includes purchase request and its approval, purchase order and its approval, store receive, and purchase invoice.
Sale management included, quotation, booking, sale order with approval, sale invoice.
Consumption feature to issue raw material against particular production.
Also, sync the confirmation from the read-o-meter’s data which helped company to get back on track and admin can have access of all the reports (stock report, production status, and confirmation) on actual basis.
To achieve the desired results, following applications were offered to the team:
- Material creation
- Vendor & customer creation
- Multi user creation
- Multiple storage location for the inventory
- Purchase request
- Purchase order with approval
- Store receive
- Purchase invoice
- Sale order
- Sale invoice
- Inventory Reports
- Job order creation
- BOM creation
- Auto confirmation through read-o-meter
- The automation of confirmation helped organisation to get the track of production status and also they became able to delivery every order more efficiently.
- Zenscale solved the inventory problem of the company and gave exact figure of the inventory in the reports to the management.
- The approval system allowed to manage the hierarchy in the company.
- To simplify, if purchase manager raises any PO then it becomes the responsibility of purchase head to approve or reject the order as per the requirement. This resulted in heightened efficiency in handling purchase orders.
- Similarly, the operational planning feature improved the usability of the machines which allowed them to set the particular time frame to complete the job order from the particular machine.
- It became an easy platform for the admin to check day to day transaction and get notified in the portal notification panel and through emails.
With the implementation of Zenscale cloud based solution client achieved:
- Real time based inventory report
- Maintain Purchase orders
- Tracking of consumption
- JIT inventory
- Automation of confirmation through read-o-meter
- Operational planning
- Easy notification of approvals