Material Management Case Studies
How a Retail Franchise Provider is managing Sales, Pricing and Inventory across different franchise outlets?
How a multiple project based Construction company is managing Purchase, Inventory and flow of materials across different projects?
Material Request Planning and Consumption Tracking across multiple branches of a Healthcare Laboratory.
Payroll Management Case Studies
Do you want to Streamline processes of your HR and Payroll Consultancy firm?
Do you want to impart Practical knowledge to candidates in your HRM and Payroll training institute through the use of IT?
How an ICSE affiliated School is managing Payroll of its employees?
Payroll Management for Large retail outlets.
Payroll management in a Food and Beverages Company
Production Planning Case Studies
How a Brush manufacturing startup streamlined Production and Inventory process to manage timely deliveries?
How a Home furnishing based manufacturing and export unit eliminated chaos to achieve JIT (just in time) inventory and customer satisfaction.
How a Liquor Manufacturing Company automated its production planning?
How a Steel Forged rolls manufacturing subsidiary of UK Streamlined its processes and Improved efficiency?
Production planning with Piece wages calculation in a Cycle Parts Manufacturing Company.
ZenTask Case Studies
Vendor Foreign Clearance
Customer Foreign Clearance
Cash and Bank
Clubbed Trail Balance
Profit & Loss Account
User Action Report
Branch Purchase Return
Branch Sale return
Child company stock
Receive From store
Send to Store
Consumption Against Internal Req.
Consumption Against Job order
Consumption Against Projects
Consumption Mobile application
Customer Creation In Booking App
Revenue group creation
Interchange Material Many To One
Material to Material transfer
Vendor Wise Material Price
Year End Closing
Material Size- Subgroup
Material Price Capping
PO smart Report
Purchase order Approval
Booking Posting in Booking App
In Out Rule
In Out Rules (Dept.)
Manual Upload Attendance
Punch Ignore Interval
Semi Automatic Attendance
Employee self service
Edit Employee Bank Detail
Employee Master Exclude CTC
Advance Rounding Off
Base Days For Overtime
Overtime base of Week off
Salary Processing and Report
Employee Provident Fund (EPF)
Employee State Insurance (ESI)
Employee Welfare Fund
Job Order Confirmation
Job Order Confirmation Report.
Material wise confirmation
Piece Rate Master
In-House Job Work
In House Job Work Type
In house activity confirmation/production
In house job work
In house jobwork issuance
Automatic BOM Job order
Bill Of Material
Job Order Hierarchical
Job order against Sale Order
Multiple Material Joborder
Service recipe creation
Out source Job work issuance
Outsource Job work issuance Return
Outsource consume/ Receive material
Outsource job work order
Outsource job work type
Vendor invoice Clearance
Group Presets (For Payroll self service utility app)
Second Level Assignment
Third Level Assignment
Zen Scale Integration
Zen Task Introduction
Zen Task Mobile app (Android)
Updated by Implementation
What is Compensatory Leave (CTL)?
Compensatory leave is taken as leave, for working extra on a working day or week off. This essentially is defined in the leave rules depending on the company policy.
When employees work extra hours, you might want to give them extra time off, known as compensatory Leave (CTL).In Zenscale,user can adjust employee’s hours so the employee doesn’t work extra hours and they don’t have to pay overtime wages or Compensatory leaves.With the help of this feature user set the total working hours an employee for eligible CTL and also send the approval for CTL to heads accordingly. Approving head decline and accept this request at own end accordingly.
Use Case :-
Let’s say you have a private business. You have a nonexempt employee who works 56 hours in a workweek. Instead of paying 16 hours worth of overtime wages to the employee, you give them compensatory leave the next week. In this case, you use the CTL app,instead of paying overtime for the extra 16 hours.
- How to Activate CTL Setting :- Following below steps to activate the CTL setting :-
1. Leaves > Unsubscribe apps
2. Unsubscribe apps > Leave
3. Leave > Subscribe
4. Refresh the page
5. Leaves > Leave
6. Activate the leave setting
7. Click on Leave Setting
8. Click on Go to Master
9. Select Leave type
10. Activate the Self Service setting and employee wise setting (If Required)
11. Set Expire days if any for CTL. (Based on your HR policy)
12. Click on save .
- In zenscale CTL setting set Grade wise so grade is mandatory process for CTL leaves.
Click here to know How to create Grade .
Now we can set the Rules in Grade as per policy. Follow below steps to know next process:-
1. Enrollment > Grade Creation
2. Grade Creation > Edit
3.Select a grade you want to give Compensatory Leave and click on Activate Compensatory Check box.
4. After Activating Compensatory leave you have option to set "CTL only for week off" and "Pay OT instead of CTL for normal days".Select this option (If required)
5. Set Minimum Duration for CTL availment.
6. Click on Save & continue.
- User have one more additional option to set minimum and maximum CTL limit in a day.Follow below steps to know this setting :-
1.Leaves > Leave
2. Leave > Leave Setting
3. Leave Setting > Go to master
4. Click on Half day full day accumulation
5. Click on save
- For Activating this setting you can view a new option to set minimum limit for half day and minimum limit for full in Grade Creation. Simply Set this option for working as showing below :-
However, Zenscale provide a setting to set minimum value in a day for CTL generation.User have a another option to set this setting as a name with "Day wise Entitlement"
- After Activating this leave setting, In grade user can view a option name with Disallow partial accumulation CTL. As below:-
User can check CTL reports in CTL generation report and also view the Expired leaves also.
- Generated CTL Leaves report:-
- Expired Leaves Report :-
- For more security Administration set CTL approval for each leave generation.Following below steps to know CTL approval :-
1. Leaves > Leave
2. Leave > Unsubscribe apps
3. Unsubscribe apps > Subscribe
4. Refresh the page
5. Leaves > Leave
6. Leaves > Leave Approval
7. Leave Approval > CTL Generation Approval
After Extra time the request going to approval head login for approval as showing below:-