Material Management Case Studies
How a Retail Franchise Provider is managing Sales, Pricing and Inventory across different franchise outlets?
How a multiple project based Construction company is managing Purchase, Inventory and flow of materials across different projects?
Material Request Planning and Consumption Tracking across multiple branches of a Healthcare Laboratory.
Payroll Management Case Studies
Do you want to Streamline processes of your HR and Payroll Consultancy firm?
Do you want to impart Practical knowledge to candidates in your HRM and Payroll training institute through the use of IT?
How an ICSE affiliated School is managing Payroll of its employees?
Payroll Management for Large retail outlets.
Payroll management in a Food and Beverages Company
Production Planning Case Studies
How a Brush manufacturing startup streamlined Production and Inventory process to manage timely deliveries?
How a Home furnishing based manufacturing and export unit eliminated chaos to achieve JIT (just in time) inventory and customer satisfaction.
How a Liquor Manufacturing Company automated its production planning?
How a Steel Forged rolls manufacturing subsidiary of UK Streamlined its processes and Improved efficiency?
Production planning with Piece wages calculation in a Cycle Parts Manufacturing Company.
ZenTask Case Studies
Vendor Foreign Clearance
Customer Foreign Clearance
Cash and Bank
Clubbed Trail Balance
Profit & Loss Account
User Action Report
Branch Purchase Return
Branch Sale return
Child company stock
Receive From store
Send to Store
Consumption Against Internal Req.
Consumption Against Job order
Consumption Against Projects
Consumption Mobile application
Customer Creation In Booking App
Revenue group creation
Interchange Material Many To One
Material to Material transfer
Vendor Wise Material Price
Year End Closing
Material Size- Subgroup
Material Price Capping
PO smart Report
Purchase order Approval
Booking Posting in Booking App
In Out Rule
In Out Rules (Dept.)
Manual Upload Attendance
Punch Ignore Interval
Semi Automatic Attendance
Employee self service
Edit Employee Bank Detail
Employee Master Exclude CTC
Advance Rounding Off
Base Days For Overtime
Overtime base of Week off
Salary Processing and Report
Employee Provident Fund (EPF)
Employee State Insurance (ESI)
Employee Welfare Fund
Job Order Confirmation
Job Order Confirmation Report.
Material wise confirmation
Piece Rate Master
In-House Job Work
In House Job Work Type
In house activity confirmation/production
In house job work
In house jobwork issuance
Automatic BOM Job order
Bill Of Material
Job Order Hierarchical
Job order against Sale Order
Multiple Material Joborder
Service recipe creation
Out source Job work issuance
Outsource Job work issuance Return
Outsource consume/ Receive material
Outsource job work order
Outsource job work type
Vendor invoice Clearance
Group Presets (For Payroll self service utility app)
Second Level Assignment
Third Level Assignment
Zen Scale Integration
Zen Task Introduction
Zen Task Mobile app (Android)
Updated by Rahul Kanda
A Recruitment Consultancy
Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
Subject of the Case
How the owner of a Jabalpur based Recruitment Consultancy is able to keep in-line with the requirements posted by their clients and further distribute the leads among Key account managers for better visibility on a single platform?
About the company
Client operates as a PAN India Consulting Company and dealing in Human Resource Solutions and currently associated with around 100+ companies all over India with expertise in all major verticals.
Client has a reach and ability to render services across India with best of the available talent pool.
Client provides specialized services for the following:
- Recruitment Solutions.
- Salary (Payroll) Process Outsourcing.
- Contract Staffing Services
During our first interaction with the Director of the company, we analysed the following challenges:
- Their team was unable to have a proper record of their clients.
- With the use of excel, it was not possible to keep a track of the manpower requirements posted by their clients.
- Checking the current status of a lead was not possible on a real time basis.
- It was difficult to track the performance in terms of leads converted by Key account managers.
- Without automated reminders their team sometimes misses to take followup for a candidate from the client.
- Tasks allotted to Business Development team to find new Clients were not traceable on a single platform.
- Their was no real time Dashboard where the owner of the company could check overall status of the leads, hence making the overall process inefficient.
- Their was no system to have a track of weekly and monthly reports from the different key account managers.
Due to all of the above reasons, the need emerged for a powerful tool which can be given to all of the users and the overall progress of the Client’s activities could be checked on a real-time basis on a single dashboard by the owner.
Taking into consideration the aforementioned challenges, the Zenscale’s Team decided to came up with the following approach:
Offering a tool which could:
- Have a record of the total clients in hand.
- Keep a record all the open requirements posted by clients on a single platform
- Allot each and every lead from a client to assigned Key category manager
- Keep a track of activities to be performed by the Business Development team.
- Present the current summarized status of each lead on a single platform.
- Generate reminders as and when required to follow up on a particular lead.
- Give an option to have a chat upon a particular lead between the team members.
- Give an option to attach the resumes of candidates against a particular lead to have everything at a place.
- Show the performance of each and every Key account manager on a Dashboard.
- Assign the recurring task automatically as per the interval set.
- Closure user can check and close the lead submitted by Key account manager.
To achieve the desired results, following features of ZenTask were offered to the team:
- Real-time Dashboard
- Android app
- Analytical reports
- Task creator
- Two level assignment
- Setting committed dates to perform within timelines
- Admin user
- Documents upload feature
- Recurring task
- Closure user
- Performance charts
- User wise Calendar
- Reminders and snooze
- Tags and conversation
- Summarized status on dashboard
Following results were achieved post the implementation of above mentioned features:
- The owners of the Consultancy was finally able to get rid of the excel and spreadsheets.
- He was able to keep a track of all the requirements and their timely deliveries, hence ensuring 100% satisfaction of the clients.
- He got freedom to assign a recurring task manually again and again.
- With the help of Closure user he could cross check the authenticity of each and every lead closed.
- Mobile app further enhanced the productivity even while working remotely.
- With the help of reminders, no follow up gets missed.
- Having performance charts on Dashboard further helped him incentify his payroll.
- Having the status of each and every lead on a single dashboard helped him further having one-on-one meeting with his key account managers.
- Having the status of all the activities of his Business development team further helped him in improving efficiency and achieving more.
- Overall digitization.
- Improved employee satisfaction.
- Better Work culture.
With the implementation of the Zenscale cloud based solution client achieved:
- An exponential increase in the satisfaction of his clients and team.
- Better visibility of entire organisation processes on a single platform.
- Ease of the working with the help of real-time cloud based tool.
- Improved results and revenue.